click here to close this box and continue browsing.
This blog has been transferred to a new site. Please look there.
May 13, 2004
Experimental Post

I want to try an experiment. Over the next week or so, I'll be taking "requests" from you, my adoring fans (yeah, both of you).

Using the comment option, or by typing in the chatterbox to the right, provide me with any word or phrase - only one per person, and I'll see if I can't come up with a story about it. Or maybe a song. Or a poem (a haiku, maybe?) I'll work it in somehow. And for Bob's sake, be creative. If all of you end up writing something *boring* like "cupcake warlord" or "walrus spaceship," where's the fun in that?

Think of it as written improv, only without the improvisation part. If not for me, for Bob's sake. Because if you don't, Bob gets it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ilan"

Anonymous said...

"Nanolithography"

Anonymous said...

well, I guess we now know who "both of you" refers to....

Anonymous said...

Apparently, it's without the written part, too.

Anonymous said...

maybe it's in bob's blog?

» Newer Post « » Older Post « Home