click here to close this box and continue browsing.
This blog has been transferred to a new site. Please look there.
Dec 13, 2004
Tell Your Friends
Update: Yes, I know the link is broken. Sorry. Maybe I'll upload an old copy to Google Docs.

Oh, right. I neglected to post this a few weeks ago, when I finished it, but here's a story I wrote. You may find it funny. You may find it enjoyable. You may find it tasty. If you are in this last category, please stay away. You scare me.

Tell Your Friends Tell me what you think. (Oh, and yes, I know that the beginning was mostly ripped from Leading the Blind. But I'm allowed to plagiarize from myself, so you can take your protests and...do something sufficiently nasty with them, probably involving acts illegal in at least 32 of the 50 United States.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading it. Overall, it's a good story.

» Newer Post « » Older Post « Home