click here to close this box and continue browsing.
This blog has been transferred to a new site. Please look there.
Nov 16, 2006
Yes, But Where Do I Find the Lawn Ornaments?
Want to have some fun? Walk into Bed Bath and Beyond and have the following conversation:
YOU: Excuse me, where is the Bedding Department? BED BATH AND BEYONDER: (pointing) Over there. YOU: And where are the bath items? BED BATH AND BEYONDER: (pointing) Right there. YOU: Thank you. And, uh, where can I purchase the beyond? BED BATH AND BEYONDER: I hate you and everything you stand for. YOU: So...you're all out of beyond? BED BATH AND BEYONDER: There is not enough fire in hell to express the rage I am barely containing. YOU: Hmmm...I guess I'll just look around then. I heard they have the best beyond in town in this place.

0 comments:

» Newer Post « » Older Post « Home