click here to close this box and continue browsing.
This blog has been transferred to a new site. Please look there.
May 21, 2007
Who Was that Masked Infection?
So, short post. I was sick last week. All of it. I had all the wrong stuff coming out of all the wrong orifices at all of the wrong times. I went to the doctor twice and the immediate care place twice, and had needles put in, fluids taken out, other fluids put in, etc. And they still don't know what it is I am just now getting over. They checked for what they thought it was (Death-Causing Spiridium from Mars) and it came up negative, and...that's it, it seems. So, I decided to help them out by giving them a picture, featured here. If I had to guess, I'd say that they may have been thwarted in their identification attempts because it normally appears in the wild in a clever disguise.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy to hear that you are feeling better.
Try to stay that way.... or else....nothing. Yeah, that sort of was a little anti-climactic. Sue me; you won't get much.

» Newer Post « » Older Post « Home