click here to close this box and continue browsing.
This blog has been transferred to a new site. Please look there.
Nov 12, 2003
Blog and Jeff's Excellent Adventure
Two things: 1) Dani, a good friend of mine, has started a blog. I like the word blog. I could say it all day. Blog, blog, blog. And when that gets boring I can say other fun words, like "blubber," and "expeditiously," and "flesh-eating bacteria." So, um, right. Where was I? Oh, yes, the blog. Blog, blog, blog. So much fun. So check out http://chikkimunkee.blog-city.com/ for some good times. 2) I am still waiting for more answers to my riddle. Here's an incentive - anyone who gets it right gets 10 points. That's right, folks, it's anyone's game.Well, anyone except for Jeff. We hate Jeff. In fact, he gets -10 points now just for living. Yeah - how does it feel now, buddy? Not such a big man without your blue inflatable giraffe herd, now, are you? What's that I hear? Nothing? I thought so.

0 comments:

» Newer Post « » Older Post « Home