click here to close this box and continue browsing.
This blog has been transferred to a new site. Please look there.
Dec 15, 2003
Batting a Thousand
I know I haven't been updating much. I found out that I have classes, and my boyish good looks and charming personality can't get me the A's I deserve. (I know! I was surprised too!) So I have to hit the books. If that doesn't work, I'll hit my friends. Usually I feel better about myself after that. Oh - I do have one thing to note: There comes a time in every man's life, where he must turn to his fellow man, and explain, calmly and patiently, that the long-john underpants he [the friend] is wearing do not count as pants. I knew that - I just didn't think that my turn to explain it would be so soon.

0 comments:

» Newer Post « » Older Post « Home