click here to close this box and continue browsing.
This blog has been transferred to a new site. Please look there.
Feb 16, 2004
Clouds

In other news, I may not get kicked out of Cornell, after all, if I can wade my way through some Big Red Tape. I guess every dark cloud has a silver lining. Except in Ithaca. Where it gets too cold to have clouds that do anything but block out the sun. I was cheering today, when the temperature soared a full 3 degrees above the predicted high. Yes, my friends, it was a whopping 8 degrees Farenheit (for you Europeans, that's 235.6 degrees Celcius, if I calculated it right. Then again, I'm not doing too well in Physics these days, so I could've made a sign error...)

Wow. Did I just spend some precious moments whining about the weather? I apologize. I'm posting this one, but I guarantee something better very soon. Or at least something more disturbing. Just give me a minute.

0 comments:

» Newer Post « » Older Post « Home