click here to close this box and continue browsing.
This blog has been transferred to a new site. Please look there.
Feb 16, 2004
Stalkerific

I seem to have been accosted by a denizen of the web with the pseudonym "Evil Stalker Bastard," as featured in my chatterbox on the right. (At least I assume it's a pseudonym. Your parents would have to be pretty twisted to name you that, wouldn't they?) Hmmm. I wonder who you are. You see all I know is that you likely live in a cornell dorm, you use Internet Explorer 6.0 [Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)] with Windows XP, your IP address, though it has likely changed, is 128.253.171, you visited on February 14, 2004 at 8:42:48 PM, you didn't click on any links on my website, your blood type is O+, you have a penchant for fancy dinners with white wine and fish, and you get along well with most of your family, except for your little brother, but everyone agrees that something just isn't right with that boy, anyway. Oh, and one more thing - don't wear that brown shirt you've set out for tomorrow. I know it looks cool, but I hear that brown is the new pink. Or maybe the other way around. Or maybe it's gray that's the new lavender? I get confused. In any case, I do know that some colors are really disguised as other colors in this season. Ask my friend Juliana - she's a Textiles and Apparel major, and I think she gets this. Maybe they have a class on knowing what colors really are. Deep stuff.

Anyway, Mr. Bastard, so now who's the stalker, huh?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha
- Ari

» Newer Post « » Older Post « Home